Wedding Highlight Video
When we were planning the wedding, video was definitely low on the list, but I knew this was one of those days that you will never get to relive. My dad agreed with me, so despite Bryan’s grumbling we got a videographer. Of course, after Bryan and I watched the 1+ hour DVD of our wedding day, Bryan couldn’t be happier about that decision now. It will be fun to watch it again when we’re old and retired.
Thanks again to Aaron Horton Productions for creating a highlight video that will help us remember one of the best days of our lives! Enjoy!
Vendor plugs… Couldn’t have pulled off the awesome day without help from the following:
- Venue: Woodmark Hotel (Whitney)
- Planner: VOWS Wedding and Event Planning (Katy)
- Photographer: Azzura Photography (Tania)
- Videographer: Aaron Horton Productions (Aaron)
- Officiant: Reverend Mary Calhoun (Mary)
- DJ: WaveLink (Chris)
- Dress: Luly Yang Couture
- Bridemaids: Moms, Maids, and More
- Groomsmen: Tuxedo Club
- Stationery: Ephemera Press